Service Request Form
For assistance with ROW grass cutting and maintenance, road service, sidewalk issues, or signage
The City of Duluth Public Works Department will strive to be known as a leader in the delivery of quality services. It is our goal to be recognized for our responsiveness, reliability, efficiency in the use of fiscal resources, and the integrity that serves as the foundation of every job we do.
We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource; it is through their dedication that we will be successful.
Our Core Values Are:
- Delivery on commitments
- Treat others as we wish to be treated
- To be part of the solution, not part of the problem
The Public Works Department oversees the following:
- Building Maintenance and Operations - includes Town Green, Fountain, Parsons Alley and various City Properties
- Community Enhancement - including Public Art maintenance, Veterans Markers and Flags, Downtown lighting and Holiday Decorations
- Fleet Maintenance
- Right of way/Landscape Maintenance
- Street Maintenance - including sidewalks and signs
To report street light outages: Check for a pole number and call GA Power at 888 891-0938 or Jackson EMC at 1-800 462-3691
2018 LMIG Full Depth Reclamation Project:
The City is accepting bids for various streets until 9:55 a.m. on November 29, 2018. All bids will be received by the City Clerk at 3167 Main Street. One alternate, Thornbrooke Place, will be considered at a later date. For more information, please see the RFP (Request for Proposal) for this project.
Veteran Markers Moving:
It has become increasingly dangerous for our employees to place markers on SR120 and Pleasant Hill Road. Because of this danger, all markers on SR 120 and Pleasant Hill Road will be moved to George Rogers Avenue. Please be understanding that the City places safety for its employees first.
Deputy Public Works Director