Fingerprinting ServicesAs of Monday, May 18, 2020, our Records Department will begin Fingerprint services for individuals. Please adhere to the new hours and safety protocols.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Only Live Scan fingerprint (No ink fingerprinting)
- Face mask/covering REQUIRED (masks will not be provided)
Applicant fingerprinting can be required for a variety of reasons such as adoptions, child care providers, bar exams, bankers, etc. A Live Scan fingerprint system allows us to take fingerprints without the use of messy ink.
Fingerprinting FeesThe fee for fingerprinting is as follows:
- First two cards - $10 each
- Each Additional Card - $2
Hours of OperationThe Duluth Police Department Records Department provides fingerprinting services Monday through Friday between 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
*Face Covering is Required (mask, or other type of covering)*