PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
New single family homes must submit a completed Building Permit Application and the following:
- House Location Plan (HLP)
- Graphic elevations of all slides
- Tree calculations to meet tree density requirements. (20% of Plantable Area / 425)
- Residential Drainage Plan (RDP), if required by final plat, attached “RDP” sticker to orange placard
- CABO 1&2 Family Energy Code Affidavit
- Residential Erosion Control Affidavit
- Water/Sewer taps or septic tank approval from Health Department
- Res Check Compliance Certificate: (http://www.energycodes.gov/rescheck)
- If being constructed in a planned development district conditions of zoning and any corresponding relevant documentation should be submitted.
Upon approval all fees should be paid in full.
Residential additions, decks, and accessory structures require the submittal of a Building Permit Application and a site plan showing the project location and all setbacks, easements, etc.. Interior finishes (remodels, basement finishes) require basic plans showing the scope of work. Any professional work that is outsourced (electric, heating & air, plumbing) on any residential project requires a Subcontractor Affidavit.
Any questions please contact Carol Hill.