ALCOHOL BEVERAGE LICENSING
Welcome to the Alcohol Beverage Licensing Department! This is the one-stop shop for Alcohol Beverage Licensing, Alcohol Handling Permits, and Alcohol Awareness Training for the City of Duluth.
Hot Off The Press:
In an effort to provide a more user-friendly experience and a digital platform, our licensing division (Occupational Tax/Business License and Alcohol Licensing) will be undergoing a software conversion this fall. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive online experience for new and existing business owners. Further information will be announced.
As a reminder, a courtesy extension for 2020 renewals was granted to businesses through June 30, 2020. Any business now operating without a current license is in violation of City ordinances. Email questions to the Alcohol Tax Officer at email@example.com.
All businesses within the city limits of Duluth that are interested in serving or selling any type of alcohol beverage (liquor, spirits, distilled beverages, beer, and/or wine) are required to obtain an Alcohol Beverage License. We are happy to assist you with all of your alcohol related questions. You may contact us by visiting the Business Office in City Hall at 3167 Main Street, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 770.476.3434.
On this site you will find the following:
1. New Alcohol Beverage License Application
2. Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application
3. Supplemental Alcohol Beverage License Applications (catering, special event, and special event non-profit)
4. Alcohol Handling Permit Application (new and renewal)
5. Alcohol Awareness Training (dates, times, and cost)
6. Excise Tax Report and Payment Options