RENEWING AN ALCOHOL LICENSE
1) Paper forms (fillable) will be used to complete the 2021 Alcohol Renewal process. View and download the application here 2021 Renewal Application.2) For business closures, etc. view and download Change Request Alcohol License.
3) Forms may be downloaded as a PDF, displayed and completed using Acrobat Reader. However, not all web browsers support or are configured to display PDFs. It is recommended that the user open the link and save the document on the desktop or a folder. Open the PDF from the desktop or folder to begin data entry.
4) After completing the application, print the document, sign where indicated, notarize and submit via postal mail, scan/email, fax or in-person during City Hall business hours along with payment by cash, check made out to City of Duluth, or credit card (surcharge will apply) by following the link below to make an online payment.
5) The renewal application and payment are due by June 1, 2021. If you would like to submit in person and have staff review the application, kindly schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
6) Make an Online Payment
Credit card payments are also accepted for renewals via www.duluthpayments.com. The application must sent in and the renewal is not complete until the application AND payment are submitted.
7) Larger businesses may require additional forms due to the number of owners, managers, and employees.
2021 Employee List for Renewal Application
2021 Owner/Manager Information for Renewal Application
2021 Personal History Statement for Renewal Application
All businesses are required to purchase the alcohol they sell from wholesale distributors.
8) The State of Georgia Alcohol License expires December 31st of each year. For additional information regarding the state license contact the Georgia Department of Revenue or by phone at 877.423.6711.
Check here for the most updated information on hours that you may sell alcohol.
Hours of Alcohol Sales