3630 Chattahoochee Court
Duluth, GA 30096
Duluth resident since 2001
First elected November 2007. Next election November 2015.
Current term January 2016 – January 2020.
Duluth City Hall
3167 Main Street
Duluth GA 30096
“My goal is to help take Duluth from good to great”
In 2001, I moved from unincorporated Duluth to be within the city limits because Duluth is where I chose to raise my family. Over the years, Duluth has remained a good place to live; however, with a broader vision and plan for our city, Duluth can become great. Economically, Duluth was at its peak in the late 80’s and early 90’s, and I believe that the key to Duluth’s future is the redevelopment of declining areas.
- Married to wife Barbara April 2000.
- Two Children – Andrew and Olivia
- Georgia State University, Bachelors of Business Administration with a major in Risk Management and Insurance, 1992
- Certifications: Certified Insurance Counselor, Certified Risk Manager
- Duluth First United Methodist Church
- Administrative Council - Member at Large/Co-Chair
- Youth Counselor
- High School Sunday School Teacher
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Gwinnett Graduate 1995
- Duluth Fall Festival Parade Chair 2003, 2004, 2007
- Duluth Fall Festival Co-Chair 2005
- Duluth Fall Festival Area Coordinator Chair 2006
- Norman Downes Homeowners Association - Development Chair & Vice Chair