The Street Sweepers will be coming back. . . .
The City’s street sweeping contractor will return to sweep the City streets. Keep checking our website for the upcoming dates and details that will be posted as time gets closer. Our staff will begin posting Temporary No Parking Signs along the streets at least 24 hours prior to street sweeping. Help us keep our waterways clean. When the street sweepers are in your area, please remember to do the following:
- Move vehicles off the street between 7:00 PM and 7:00 AM
- Remove garbage, recycling, and yard waste containers from the street
- Trim low-hanging branches and bushes near the street to provide street sweepers complete access
- Dispose of leaves and lawn debris properly, and do not blow them into the streets or drains.
Why does the City sweep the streets?
- Enhance the appearance of the entire community
- Prevent street dirt, debris, trash, and other pollutants from polluting our streams
- Prevent clogging of storm drain catch basins
- Promote compliance with our NPDES regulations
For more information, contact the Stormwater Division at 770-497-5311.