Chattapoochee Dog Park
Who is Duluth’s Next Top Dog?
The City of Duluth Parks and Recreation Department and the Duluth Historical Society will announce Duluth’s next Top Dog to serve as Mayor of the Chattapoochee Dog Park at the Chattapoochee Pet Festival in Rogers Bridge Park on
Sunday, October, 6 2013.
To qualify for Mayor of the Chattapoochee Dog Park, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Dog owner must be a City resident or a City business owner.
- Picture of dog candidate must be submitted with official entry form.
- Official entry form obtained from the City Parks and Recreation web site, Bunten Road Park Activity Building, Duluth Historical Society or City Hall.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on Friday, August 2, 2013.
- Finalists will be announced in September to participate in a city wide campaign to elect the new mayor.
- Winner will serve a 1 year term representing the City of Duluth Chattapoochee Dog Park and the Duluth Historical Society.