General Information on Marriage Ceremonies
- The Chief Judge routinely performs wedding ceremonies.
- Marriage ceremonies are performed at the cost of $50.00. The parties can be married by the Judge at the City of Duluth Municipal Court, Monday – Friday, 2:00pm to 5:00pm, by appointments.
- If you are getting married outside of the court room, please call (678).512.3805, for the fees.
- A valid marriage license obtained from a Georgia Probate Court is required and must be presented to the judge before the ceremony. Valid I.D. is also required. Family and friends are all welcome. Once the marriage license has been signed we will take possession of the original license, taking care to mail it to the Probate Court.
- If you should have further questions, please call the Probate Court at 770-822-8250. To find more information regarding marriage licenses, please look here.
- If you have any further questions, please contact Lori Edelkind at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- To download a marriage request application, please CLICK HERE.
- If you are trying to reach the Duluth Festival Center for rates, or other pertinent information please contact them at the Center.