Duluth Economic Development Services and Resources
The Duluth Economic Development Section promotes the City of Duluth, Georgia as a world-class center of commerce and trade and the corporate headquarters hub of the Atlanta Metropolitan area. The Duluth Economic Development provides a wide array of information and free confidential services to help American and international businesses locate or expand commercial operations in the City of Duluth. Every year the Duluth Economic Development assists companies with expansion or relocation needs.
Businesses contribute to the real estate tax base, which helps to pay for high-quality public services, such as schools and social services. As the City of Duluth populace grows and diversifies, the Duluth Economic Development must continue to attract new businesses and workers to generate the business taxes that help pay for the services that residents will want and need. All Duluth Economic Development services are available at no cost.
Business Development Services
- Identifying possible real estate locations in the city for new or expanding commercial businesses and providing current real estate market information for the city, Gwinnett County, and Atlanta, Georgia.
- Providing information about the City of Duluth's commercial zoning, taxes and other government processes.
- Establishing contact with City of Duluth and Gwinnett County agencies that issue permits, and obtain answers to questions that arise.
- Assisting international firms in establishing a U.S. location.
- Helping entrepreneurs find local sources of venture capital.
- Helping small businesses find resources to expand their operations.
- Assisting entrepreneurs interested in starting a business in the City of Duluth.
- Providing information for employees relocating to the City of Duluth.
Duluth Economic Development appreciates your investment in our community and recognizes the importance of retaining your firm as an employer. Let us tell you how we can help your business grow and thrive in the City of Duluth.
Duluth Economic Development Resources
- Publications: Browse the latest Duluth Economic Development publications and fact sheets.
- Business Calendar of Events: Find out more about events for members of the City of Duluth and Gwinnett County business community.
- Business Counseling for Duluth Businesses: Duluth Economic Development staff are available to offer free on-site, one-on-one business counseling to businesses within the City Limits of Duluth.